Marketing Graphic Design Position
SRI is a global apparel and accessory licensee of Caterpillar Inc. (www.cat.com). Located here in Bozeman, Montana we are a private apparel entity and the exclusive wholesaler of Cat mens, womens and childrens clothing to retail (www.catapparel.com). The Marketing Department is looking for a full time designer to aid in the development of global brand campaign for Cat Apparel.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Works together with other marketing team members to create and produce print materials.
· Prepares on-model and laydown photos for use in printed mediums.
· Prepares visual materials for use in branding and sales presentations.
· Creates and follows up on printing quotes for proposed marketing materials
· Fulfills and follows up on daily requests (for images, ads, etc.)
· Prepares and sends visual materials for use by international distributors and domestic sales representatives.
Qualifications and Experience
· Demonstrated proficiency in Illustrator CS5, Photoshop CS5, InDesign CS5
· Knowledge of color theory.
· Graphic design and/or fine art experience as evidenced by competent visual portfolio.
For a complete job description and/or to apply, please email Chantel Naylor @ email@example.com.