Wisetail is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate is eager to incorporate their own creative ideas, while also adapting and retaining the Wisetail brand. You will work on a variety of projects in digital, print, web and social. In addition to these required areas, we hold customer service in the highest regard. Designing at Wisetail includes collaborating to transform every service opportunity into an experience for our clients.
Wisetail is an award-winning cloud-based (SaaS) software company hand-built from scratch in 2009 in Bozeman, Montana. Wisetail has grown 100% per year, becoming both a rising star and a disruptive force in the fields of eLearning and employee engagement by delivering world class learning management and unequaled customer support. An elite group of discerning brands are choosing Wisetail’s unique platform to build their brand, culture and community in the same place their organization learns, grows and communicates. We power great places to work (and learn).
At Wisetail – we value an old fashioned work ethic, dependability, attention to detail, creativity and teamwork. A Designer who shares these ideals and wants to apply them everyday as part of a high functioning team will thrive at Wisetail. We’re proudly based in Bozeman and a strong connection to our community and surroundings is a common thread among everyone in our company. When not at work, we eat well and adventure often.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Illustrate and exhibit ideas through sketches, wireframes and other prototyping tools
• Execute visual designs, design strategies, and branding elements to produce high-impact assets for both internal and external environments
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team of copywriters, designers, and marketers
• Ability to work across Wisetail departments and translate goals into unique brand and web experiences
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layout
• Strong communication skills with the ability to absorb and follow direction
• Ability to manage time wisely on multiple projects through numerous revisions
• Strong Stoke: be an advocate for design with the ability to get others excited about your ideas
• Strong portfolio demonstrating creative originality and a variety of multimedia design skills for both print and digital distribution
• HTML/CSS knowledge and understanding of how front-end development works
• Highly proficient and up to date with industry design tools, specifically Adobe Suite (InVision a plus)
• Marketing and advertising experience
• Video production and editing experience
• Photography experience
• Bachelors degree in Graphic Design
• 2+ years professional experience at agency or established company
Please include the following information when applying:
• Short, three paragraph introduction in the body of the email. Clear, concise writing is essential for this position and we’ll consider the body of your email as a writing sample in addition to a personal introduction
• Resume (attach)
• References (attach)