PROJECT MANAGER/MARKETING SPECIALIST
POST DATE: December 19, 2016
Accepting applications from post date until position is filled or January 15, whichever comes first.
Please visit www.brickhousecreative.com to learn about what we do and our company philosophy and culture before applying.
As soon as reasonably possible.
Full time, onsite in Bozeman, 2 weeks paid vacation, 10% medical stipend, matching simple IRA, AFLAC; salary DOE.
We’re a small agency, and intend to stay that way. This requires that all our employees are uniquely able and willing to handle a broad range of tasks with intelligence, sensitivity, and enthusiasm.
Specific duties include assisting in managing projects (may include researching, creating design orders, requesting printing quotes, sourcing imagery, copywriting, gathering and organizing client-supplied content, etc.), design proofing, proofreading, strategic collaboration with the BHC team, and working directly and indirectly with clients and creative outsources to ensure a timely, high-quality final product.
But additionally, being available for any/all other Brickhouse services as a team member, including copywriting, project management, design feedback, website design input. Also internally, helping with day-to-day tasks like answering phones, taking out the trash, and 'kitchen fairy' clean up or coffee runs — basically whatever it takes to succeed.
The ideal candidate should:
• Have a college degree in business, marketing, graphic design, computer science, and/or a field that brings value to what we do.
• Have marketing agency experience, or otherwise some real-world, professional work experience that relates to what we do.
• Be extremely well-organized, self-motivated, hard-working, have a zippy personality, and be excited to be part of a uniquely fun but dedicated small office environment.
• Be very comfortable with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel), a good typist, a decent writer, reasonably good at math and general analysis of information, and most of all an excellent communicator.
• Be very interested in design and how things look, how visuals relate to marketing and sales, and have a desire to be a part of a team creating effective and compelling marketing and communications for a range of local and national businesses.
• Be looking for a job that’s more than a step on the corporate ladder, but an opportunity to make a real difference, and appreciate not being in a cubicle.
• Be willing to be a part of the Brickhouse team, and do whatever needed to forward the company’s goals with a smile on his/her face.
It would be a plus if the candidate was:
• Experienced in the one or more of the Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud design programs (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop primarily); also familiar with the print process, ad specs, and production.
• Experienced in or interested in social media, search engine optimization, or any aspects of online marketing.
• Experienced in or has an interest or knowledge of web programming and development, and/or basic knowledge of updating content in a content management system such as Drupal or WordPress.
• Experienced or interested in photography or video editing, concepting, etc.
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, send an email to introduce yourself along with a resume (please don’t call or “just drop in”) to: email@example.com
402 East Main Street, Suite 6
Bozeman, MT 59715