Graphic Design Internship, with possible full-time employment
We publish flyfishing, wingshooting, big-game hunting, dog-training and birding books along with 11x17 fold-out flyfishing river maps. We are Montana’s largest book publisher.
We are looking for a full-time Graphic Designer based at our Belgrade, Montana office. Starting pay: $14- $15/hour.
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop (version CC)
- Knowledge of digital color theory like spot versus process, 1/C, 2/C, 4/C, Pantone, etc.
- Ability to use online server storage services such as Dropbox and FTP
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Organizational skills for file management and archiving
- Communication skills for working with authors and printing companies
- Web savviness for managing products on our store website and multiple accounts with Amazon.com
- Ability to learn and use other computer programs as necessary
- A degree of computer literacy and ability to assist printer maintenance, networking and internet
- Experience with Wordpress
- Familiarity with book publishing processes and digital/offset printing
- Knowledge of flyfishing and hunting
This position can start as a paid internship for a few hours per week as available until graduation in May, at which point it would become full-time and permanent.
Visit www.wildadvpress.com/v3/ to see our products.
Please upload e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Feel free to call us between 9am and 3pm Monday-Thursday.
Phone number: 866-400-2012
Chuck, Owner and Publisher: ext. 12
Josh, Associate Publisher: ext. 18