Digital Managing Editor
Townsquare Media is Bozeman is looking to hire a Digital Managing Editor to oversee the editorial operations of the company's local websites including the creation of digital content. Contact the general manager if interested Scott.Souhrada@townsquaremedia.com.
The job requires the ability to focus under fast-paced pressure, and the capacity for managing multiple tasks at once. Great communication skills, attention to detail, and a sense of humor are all a must. Experience working with Wordpress, HTML, Photoshop and video and familiarity with AP style are all a plus as well.
The job requires the ability to focus under fast-paced pressure, and a capacity for managing multiple tasks at once.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with teams of on-air talent to create compelling content for the community, including text, photo, video & interactive across the site, mobile and social media.
- Develop content based on audience demand & search data
- Top edit several posts and features a day
- Manage the calendar of content for the site
- Distribute the content across the web and grow the audience
- Monitor and analyze web statistics with the goal of improving performance
- Utilize best practices for Search Engine Optimization and Social Media to drive audience.
- Strategize ways to increase site audience & engagement
- Grow an Active Database for email, mobile and social media
- Ensure on-air promotions, contests, events, and activities are always synced with a web component.